apa pun bukan semua tempat menyediakan perkhidmatan tu dan kalau tak salah saya kena caj kalu bayar macam tu...biasa la setiap cara ada pro dan cons nya... so bijak-bijak la memilih... kalu setakat seringgit dua... pakai jak cash.. kalau dah beli laptop sampai dua ribu tu...berkepul-kepul purse ngan 40 keping duit rm50... so boleh ambik alternatif pakai cara gini...lebih selamat...
selain tu ada jugak perkhidmatan kad debit yang ditawarkan oleh bank... apa tu kad debit??? ok debit pasangannya kredit... semua orang tahu kan.. kad debit ni lain berbanding kad kredit... perubahan utamanya kita boleh guna duit yang kita ada sahaja...tak macam kad kredit yang rajin bebenar buat kita jadi seorang penghutang... kira kad kredit ini cam along la..tapi along yang sah dan tak ada la interestnya naik cepat bebenar cam along yang konon nak tolong tu..
anda, anda dan anda dah ada kad debit ni?? kalu nak usha-usha boleh klik sini... tanya apa yang tak tahu dan nak tahu... then baru decide... pendapat peribadi kad ni better than kad kredit... sebab kita boleh belanja ikut apa yang kita ada... ala-ala ukur baju dibadan sendiri la.. tak da la sampai over budget... tapi bagi orang yang rajin buat belanjawan cam saya dan disiplin bukan macam saya..hehe....boleh ja pakai kad kredit...ni info yang saya jumpa kat incik wikipedia tentang kad debit ni...kebaikan dan keburukannya....
- A consumer who is not credit worthy and may find it difficult or impossible to obtain a credit card can more easily obtain a debit card, allowing him/her to make plastic transactions.
- For most transactions, a check card can be used to avoid check writing altogether. Check cards debit funds from the user's account on the spot, thereby finalizing the transaction at the time of purchase, and bypassing the requirement to pay a credit card bill at a later date, or to write an insecure check containing the account holder's personal information.
- Like credit cards, debit cards are accepted by merchants with less identification and scrutiny than personal checks, thereby making transactions quicker and less intrusive. Unlike personal checks, merchants generally do not believe that a payment via a debit card may be later dishonored.
- Unlike a credit card, which charges higher fees and interest rates when a cash advance is obtained, a debit card may be used to obtain cash from an ATM or a PIN-based transaction at no extra charge, other than a foreign ATM fee.
- Use of a debit card is not usually limited to the existing funds in the account to which it is linked, most banks allow a certain threshold over the available bank balance which can cause overdraft fees if the users transaction does not reflect available balance.
- Many banks are now charging over-limit fees or non-sufficient funds fees based upon pre-authorizations, and even attempted but refused transactions by the merchant (some of which may be unknown until later discovery by account holder).
- Many merchants mistakenly believe that amounts owed can be "taken" from a customer's account after a debit card (or number) has been presented, without agreement as to date, payee name, amount and currency, thus causing penalty fees for overdrafts, over-the-limit, amounts not available causing further rejections or overdrafts, and rejected transactions by some banks.
- In some countries debit cards offer lower levels of security protection than credit cards. Theft of the users PIN using skimming devices can be accomplished much easier with a PIN input than with a signature-based credit transaction. However, theft of users' PIN codes using skimming devices can be equally easily accomplished with a debit transaction PIN input, as with a credit transaction PIN input, and theft using a signature-based credit transaction is equally easy as theft using a signature-based debit transaction.
- In many places, laws protect the consumer from fraud much less than with a credit card. While the holder of a credit card is legally responsible for only a minimal amount of a fraudulent transaction made with a credit card, which is often waived by the bank, the consumer may be held liable for hundreds of dollars, or even the entire value of fraudulent debit transactions. The consumer also has a shorter time (usually just two days) to report such fraud to the bank in order to be eligible for such a waiver with a debit card, whereas with a credit card, this time may be up to 60 days. A thief who obtains or clones a debit card along with its PIN may be able to clean out the consumer's bank account, and the consumer will have no recourse.
kaji dan buat pilihan bijak... ^^
Dari Abu Hurairah r.a. meriwayatkan bahawaRasulullah s.a.w. telah bersabda: sesungguhnya Allah Taala tidak melihat rupa paras dan harta-harta kamu, akan tetapi Allah Taala melihat hati dan amalan-amalan kamu. [Hadis Riwayat Muslim]